Policy & Terms
Last Updated, May 2018
Fashion Fantasia Inc. (“Fashion Fantasia,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to the relationship of trust we have with our consumers, including both retail customer and wholesale customer.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Platform, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
B. GEOLOCATIONAL INFORMATION
Certain features and functionalities of the Platform are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers. Such information is collectively called the “Geolocational Information.” Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Platform is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case Fashion Fantasia will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
C. PAYMENT INFORMATION
D. TRANSACTION INFORMATION
When Registered Users wish to make a purchase through the Platform, they must provide us with certain information about the transaction they are seeking to execute. Such information is collectively called the “Transaction Information.”
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
In addition to personal information you provide to us directly, we may gather and store information about you automatically when you access and use our Service using tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, browser fingerprinting, entity tag, recognition technologies, and GPS or other location-identifying technologies. Examples of information that may be collected and stored automatically include: certain details about your browser, operating system, and hardware; your location; the URL that referred you to our Service; your activities on our Service; your mobile service provider (if accessing our service with a mobile device, like a smart phone); and the date and time of your visit to our Service. This browsing information is linked to your anonymous IP address (or another unique device identifier) and not to you personally. If for any reason your browsing information is linked to information that can personally identify you, we treat it as personal information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHAT WE COLLECT
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
- We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THRID-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We use the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, the Transaction Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process orders for products and services; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Platform and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Fashion Fantasia will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Registered Users, and our products and services, we may analyze Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fashion Fantasia or others.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties – for example on message boards or web logs; through email; or in comment or chat areas – that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
1008 Santee ST #A
Los Angeles, CA 90015
FashionFantasia does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.